Updated: Jan 6
Reports to: Senior Director of Marketing and Communications
Full-time, Salaried Exempt
Location: This position is eligible for a hybrid work model, to work partly in the physical office in Alpharetta, Georgia and partly remote
Kids Alive International is a Christian organization serving vulnerable at-risk children in multiple countries across the globe.
We are seeking a new Digital Media Manager to provide quality leadership and execution of Kids Alive International’s digital marketing and online donor communication projects. This role deepens Kids Alive’s engagement with key groups by developing compelling stories and producing dynamic content which tells these stories across all digital channels.
The successful candidate is a sound communicator with impeccable written skills and precise grammar to capture the impact of the Kids Alive ministry professionally and effectively. The candidate also displays strong verbal skills to engage in cross-departmental collaboration and provide guidance for the social media efforts of Kids Alive country partners.
As our Digital Media Manager, you will:
• Write, design, and manage social media posts on multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) to support campaign and supporter engagement objectives.
• Develop and manage a social media calendar.
• Provide input and guidance for social media efforts of our country partners.
• Manage website edits and content updates in WordPress and Blackbaud.
• Develop and publish new website pages, microsites, giving forms, and campaign support resources.
• Create email campaigns using MailChimp and other tools.
• Develop project plans for larger projects, including lifecycle, project and resource requirements, change management processes, risk management, milestones, communication mechanisms, and deliverables.
• Manage communications about project timelines, resource needs, and status.
A successful Digital Media Manager will also bring:
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in applicable field
• 2+ years’ experience in project management (involving multiple departments and external vendors/contractors) and project management tools (Asana, Jira, Trello, ClickUp, etc.)
• 2+ years creating and managing social media content
• Practical experience with content management systems, including WordPress
• High level of attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills
• Ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize tasks based on deadlines and urgency
• Thorough skills in management of cross-disciplinary teams and teambuilding
• Strong verbal and impeccable written communication skills
• Proficiency in photo management and optimization for websites and social media
• Proficiency with WordPress and email creation tools (Mailchimp experience a plus)
• Basic proficiency in core Adobe Creative Suite programs
• Ability to maintain alignment with standards, framework, and voice of Kids Alive
• Full vaccination against COVID-19, or a willingness to get the vaccine
• Spanish language proficiency preferred
• Skills and experience in SEO, digital graphic design, video editing, project management methods (Agile/Scrum/Kanban), HTML/CSS, and managing software development projects preferred
At Kids Alive International, it is important to have a committed personal Christian faith in Jesus Christ and a heart for serving children and families. We seek candidates with alignment to the Bible, Christian theology, faith, and practice, as well as our organization’s mission, vision, and core values. Read more about our core beliefs here: www.kidsalive.org/meet-kids-alive/about/what-we-believe/.
Kids Alive offers competitive pay and benefits including 403B with employer contribution, great health and dental insurance from day one, and an FSA. If you have the skills and experience described here and are looking for a challenging but rewarding work experience, we want to hear from you.
Please click here to submit your cover letter and resume and fill out our online application: https://kidsalive.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=57.
For more information, please see our website: www.kidsalive.org/about.
Have questions? Reach out to Bill Dean, Mobilization Coordinator: Bill.Dean@kidsalive.org.